MossFest

So, this is the way it works:

A painting of a lion's head: logo for MossFest.
Finished stage backdrop
The words had barely left my mouth, "Yes, I'm getting back into the art business," when my friend, Sara Hickman said, "Hey, can you help me out? I need a stage backdrop for a music festival. Can you do it?"

It is hard to say "no" to Sara. She's very persuasive... and so darned, cute.

Anyway, here I am scaling up the logo for the festival. You'd never know it was February with the sun shining and everything still blooming. It felt good to paint again.
Artist, David Borden, painting the stage backdrop for MossFest 2016.
Volunteering on the stage back drop for MossFest

The backdrop is for a family music festival to raise awareness of Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood (SUDC).

Hope to see you there. I'll be working the art booth where kids can make lion hand puppets.

The music line up:

Mr. Will
Joe McDermott
Sara Hickman
Terry Hendrix and Lloyd Maines
Skyline
White Ghost Shivers
Charlie Belle
Residual Kid
Brave Combo (I expect to see everyone chicken dance)

https://mosspierattfoundation.org/mossfest/

Logo design by Andrea Arendsee.

#Mossfest #Austin #Family #musicfestival #art #artist

Comments

Popular Posts