Beta Readers Needed for Graphic Novel: And Yet We Rise

I need some help.

I plan to publish my graphic novel, And Yet We Rise, in the spring to coincide with Savannah's birthday, April 1.

This is the book I wanted 15 years ago. And Yet We Rise book jacket. Copyright 2016 by David Borden
"And Yet We Rise" promo page

I am wrapping up my first round of editing and I am looking for beta readers. "What is a beta reader?" you ask. It's a non-professional reader who gets an advanced copy of a work to proof, edit, and offer suggestions and changes to improve the book BEFORE it is published. Beta readers play a critical role in making sure a book is the best it can be.

What you can do:

If you'd like to help me, I'll send you a paper copy of the book. You'll read it and make a lot of notes on the book itself. Tell me what works, what doesn't. I need you to point out mistakes. I also need you to tell me what you loved. What made you laugh or cry. After you finish (in two weeks, please), you'll mail it back to me.

If you can't do this, but know someone who would really love to help, forward this story to them.


What I'll do:

For your time and effort, I'll give you a shout out in the acknowledgements and send you an autographed copy of the final book when its published.

Also, I'll be appreciative and grateful. I may even send you a little gift.

If you're interested, send me an email david@scribblefire.com. Include your snail mail address, so I can send you a PAPER copy of the book.


Thank you.

Twitter: @dsborden

Comments

Popular Posts