Cats Behaving Badly

Welcome to a Rogue's Gallery of Cats Behaving Badly.


Coloring card of the fat cat behaving badly. The cat has eaten  the canary by artist David Borden
"A Light Snack"

I'm sure that dogs consider it a double standard. If a dog engages in behavior unbecoming, he's scolded harshly; he's a bad dog. If a cat behaves badly, we roll our eyes and shrug. The cat's just being a cat.
Cat behaving badly greeting card. Cat scratching the sofa (c) 2016 by David Borden
"Scoundrel"

We accept that dogs have masters and cats have staff...

Cats Behaving Badly greeting card (c) 2016 David Borden. Drawing of a cat shredding book.
"I fixed your book for you."

I designed some coloring cards to celebrate our strange relationship to our feline friends. I call these greeting cards: Cats Behaving Badly. I drew these images with clean, black lines, so that you could express your creativity by coloring them with pencils, crayons, markers... or whatever grabs you. Instead of sending impersonal cards this year, why not let your kids (or you) personalize your cards?

Cards are printed on 110 lb card stock,
5 x 7 inches, and come with envelopes,
blank inside.

I've colored one of the images on this blog to inspire your thoughts.

photo of my cat, Charlie, begging at my leg
"I don't want the world, I just want your half"
A box of 10 cards makes the perfect gift for that cat person in your life (including yourself). 

Look for these cards on my secure store: www.ScribbleFire.com/shop

Order before December 1st and get free shipping.

Contact me at david@scribblefire.com if you'd like to order by check.

Follow me on Twitter @dsborden to keep up with my drawings (I typically post 3 or more drawings each week). And to see pictures of my cat, Charlie, behaving badly.

To learn more about how to live your dreams and see how I'm pursuing mine, read more posts on this blog, particularly The Secret to Following Your Dreams.

Thank you for continuing to believe...

#cats #coloringbook #badkitty #art #giftideas


Comments

Popular Posts