What Artist's Know about the Secret to Happiness
|Painting of the Palacios coast by David Borden|
Do you want to learn how to...
- Put your stress behind and Relax
- Gain new perspective on your problems
- Get away from your routine and find peace
- Find the solitude that you crave
- Realize you have more potential than you thought
- Tap into your creative side
- Recognizing the abundance in the world around you
- Learn how to live the lower stress life you deserve
7 Steps to Reducing Stress with ArtResearch shows that creating art improves medical outcomes and reduces stress and depression levels. And what’s more important… the stress reduction effect happens regardless of your skill level. That’s right. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or can barely draw a circle, creating art will make you feel better. Jump start your road to less stress at an Art Retreat...
ScribbleFire Art Retreats
Several times a year, David Borden, award-winning author, artist, and educator, leads art retreats out of Austin.
The next one will be May 18 and 19
in the sleepy, Texas shrimping village of Palacios.
|The view from The Nest in Palacios, TX by David Borden|
- Connect to nature
- Learn to see in a new way
- Meet like-minded people
- Dedicate time to self-care
- Learn the Secret to Happiness that artists know
- Retreats vs. Vacations
- Have your vacation planning done for you
- Often, retreats are more economical (even with the instructor fee) than a regular vacation
- Research shows that retreats have a longer-lasting positive effect on your mood than vacations
- Artists must bring their own supplies.
- Suggested supply list.
- A good, broad brimmed hat.
- A camp chair (or similar) with an umbrella
- a simple painter’s palate
- a water well. (I use an old bouillon cube container with a screw-top lid)
- a water bottle
- sack lunch for Saturday
- sun screen
- paper towels, rags, or toilet paper for cleaning
Click here to Register for May 18-19 Art Retreat in Palacios, Texas.
I won't SPAM you or sell your email to anyone. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
#artretreat #texascoast #painting #artist #reducestress #stress #happiness #relax #vacation